ALL OUT.....

huhuhuhuhu...last update....until get to on9 again....
i am sad.....
i am crying....
i not become me......when i think about this...
i want to scream.....but i can't.....
what else I could do???only.....cry..until i feel want to stop....
that bad........
i don't want to cry.....but i have to.......!

huhuhuhuhu...
itu yang aku rasa......
my last year result.....
is messy and horrible...
is very bad..believe... me
aku pun malu nk tunjuk.....tp....
that the reality.....
hurmmmmm....~~~


my holiday have to all out.....
study for my form4....
i am not going for SPM...2012...
with this bad result.....
i promise myself.....
i will done.....
excellent for my SPM.....
and 
my SPM result with 
flying colours...!


 i will FIGHT! o.0
                        ----

Comments

Popular Posts