lost my smile~~

assalamualaikum semua....
hopefully good day for u guy......
and for me also...... =)

sebuah pagi yang indah....first day of school 2 week holiday.....
but still have to study.... 3 more month for trial exam....i am scared deadly.....

=(

back to title.....
as i say...
everyday started with a beautiful day
put my smile on my face.....
ohh~~~ i am so cute......
eeeeeeeeeeeyak! (nk muntah)----------------joke a bit!

i am not cute btw....
it saturday ...as my routine
my tuition....
i am early for today.... 
(malay language can....i....???)
i am not good in english.....
huhuhuhuhu

sambung~~~
bukan seorang yang sangat aktif....
bukan la sangat pemula.....
sangat penakut depan orang terutama lelaki......
tapi....
diba ade kawan lelaki......
mcm post diba dulu2.......
ade four guy right!
(oooopsss!tersasul english.....sorry~~)
ni cite mr .H lagi.....
so boring......
tp diba jadi jahat sgt dgn dia sekarang........
diba x benci........
diba x marah.....
tp geram..tahap melampau je.....hahahahahaha
tengah sedap2 duduk diam2 dalam kelas baca buku....tiba2....
mr.H dtg......
ofcourse ade suara lelaki...diba angkat la kepala ingat sape......
(dalam hati)
mamat ni rupanya.......
benarnya.....
dia ckp dgn member pempuan dia yang sebelah aku .....
ade la...dlm 3 org...... cun...cun....hot...hot...!
eh! tiba2 mr.H panggil aku.......diba~~~~~~~~~
xde perasaan.....muka buat x tau aku pamerkan....hahahahah!
no smile......
lepas kelas.....
pun dia panggil.....
but again no smile
 
 
dear friend.....
after what u have done to me.....
we are friend......
but not like before......
my smile is not for u anymore......
i can smile.....
but give some time.....
i smile back went i ready..........
it like .....
how much pain I felt ..... makes it difficult to smile with you .....
i lost my smile...... 

_i can be a good and a bad person_

it because the way you treat me is important! 
and it is the decision on how I treat you when with you!

as long as u treat me like a person and respect me.....
it is not important where are u from.....u are genius or something.....
your family is so rich or what........
 insyaallah......i'm can be a person that.....treat u as a princess mybe......
make your smile went u sad.......
and of course be your listener....
because putting smile in each one of my friend is my favourite 

=) 

Comments

Popular Posts